Part-time role for an experienced brewer??!!
We're a small, profitable brewery focussed on creating the best beer drinking experience, direct from the source. Brewing at Malt The Brewery is about quality not quantity.
As well as what you might expect from a small artisan brewery, we also have what some consider to be the best taproom in Buckinghamshire.
We've recently made significant investments in 1000L Mueller serving tanks, meaning we can now boast one of the only 'Tank Bars' outside London. Together with a shiny new small-pack Gruber filling machine (1-5L) our fresh draught beer quality just went up another notch.
You'll brew on our Burton-on-Trent steel fabricated 10BBL brewery, have plenty of time to get the most out of the new kit, and create amazing new beers.
Taking the reins from our Founder, Nick, you'll lead the brewing function and input into the strategic direction of the business, while Nick continues to drive growth and builds our reputation as a great place for the community to come together and socialise.
We're open-minded about how this role looks so your input will be welcomed. We do know that we want the team to enjoy the journey.
As well as part-time flexible working benefits we also offer a joining bonus, profit related pay and share options, after a qualifying period.
So if you're looking to make a step change and get more balance in your life whilst still doing what you love, we want to hear from you.
What to expect:
It's a small team so you'll be involved in all aspects of the core brewing process – raw materials, wort production, yeast management, fermentation, racking, packaging, QA, SOPs, cleaning, record keeping & HACCP.
- Commercial brewery experience in the role of Brewer
- Relevant brewing qualifications or equivalent
- Commercial thinking
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy items
- Comfortable commute from HP16 0HW
- Team player willing to deliver shared goals
- Current UK driving licence
- Permitted to work and live in the UK
- Recipe development
- A tool kit of ideas and techniques
- Strategic thinking
Rewards & Benefits:
- £25-35k pro rata depending on experience
- Joining bonus
- Workplace pension
- 30% staff discount plus beer allowance
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Share options & profit related pay
- Long term value-creation for your future
How to apply:
If you're excited by this opportunity send your application and CV to email@example.com or email us to arrange a chat.