Maltsters Terms & Conditions
The Maltsters is the ‘brewery club’ for fans and supporters of Malt The Brewery Ltd. Maltsters are current holders of a Maltsters subscription, purchased online or in our shop.
Malt stars are loyalty points earned by Maltsters on their purchases online or in our shop.
Maltsters is purchased as a subscription service which is covered by our separate subscription policy and can be found on our website.
- Maltsters subscription is issued by and remains the property of Malt The Brewery Ltd, who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the
membership, its benefits or Malt Stars at any time, or to alter or amend the condition of operation of the Maltsters scheme, or to terminate the scheme at any time without notice.
- All participants in the Maltsters scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- Maltsters membership subscription and all of it’s benefits are not transferable and can only be used by the person in whose name the subscription was purchased.
- Maltsters may not buy on behalf of a non-Maltster, using their discount.
- Maltsters may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Malt The Brewery Ltd.
- Maltsters relies on a high level of trust between customers and stakeholders of Malt The Brewery Ltd. Any attempts or actions deemed to have been intended to exploit this level of trust by any means will be dealt with firmly and could result in the immediate cancellation of Maltsters subscription(s).
- Maltsters are required to behave and conduct themselves in an honest, socially conscious, ethical and responsible manner at all times. Any behaviour suspected to fall short of this may result in cancellation of Maltsters subscription(s) and exclusion from all Malt The Brewery premises, events and digital assets.
- Operation of the Maltsters subscription and associated events are reliant on the cooperation of our neighbours, landlord and customers. Anyone deemed to be a threat to these relationships will be excluded and their subscription cancelled without refund.
- We are committed to exceeding our obligations in respect of the national licensing objectives, including
- Ensuring Public Safety
- Protecting Children from Harm
- Avoiding public nuisance
- Preventing crime and disorder
Anyone who threatens or undermines these or any associated objectives will be excluded and their subscription cancelled without refund. If deemed necessary they will be reported to police.
- We are a food production facility with associated processes and rules in place. Anyone who doesn’t comply with all our food safety measures will be subject to an exclusion order and cancellation of their subscription without refund.
- To earn points in our Taproom you must provide your name and evidence of a current Maltsters subscription at the point of purchase. This may be your smartphone logged into your account, displaying your Maltsters hub page. Membership cards will no longer be provided.
- To earn points online, you must be logged into your account at the time of checkout.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Points are awarded at a rate of 1 point for every £1 spent over the bar on drink or online.
- The current redemption value of points may vary and this can be altered at any time without notice.
Redemptions & Expiry
- Once a Maltster has collected 500 points, they will be eligible to redeem points. This may be spent in whole or part against any transaction. To redeem credit, the Maltster must be present with their proof of membership or logged into their account on our online store.
- Loyalty points and balances will automatically expire if they have not been used within 12 months from the date they were earned.
Rewards, Offers & Discounts
- Redemption of these offers may have their own conditions in addition to those presented here.
- Reward/Offer/Discount is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any From time to time, we may offer selected members special rewards based on their loyalty or other factors.
- Please let us know when you are claiming your reward at time of purchasing and prior to using any other discounts or promotions.
- In the case of birthday or other similar annual or periodic rewards you must be a member at least six weeks preceding the redemption date.
- Birthday reward to be used once on your birthday.The Birthday reward is only available to fully activated accounts. When joining please allow 5 to 10 working days for your account to be activated.
- These rewards, offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. They are only applicable to the loyalty member.
- Registered members are able to find out their current points by going to the Malsters hub and logging in using their registered email address and password.
- The Maltsters subscription by Malt The Brewery Ltd, Wycombe Road, Prestwood, Great Missenden. Bucks. HP160HW.
- By joining Maltsters you, the member is pledging to be part of a community of likeminded, respectful individuals. Any behaviour or communication deemed offensive, derogatory, abusive or threatening towards a member of the team, another member of Maltsters, or a customer in any location will result in revoking their membership subscription (without refund) and barring them from our premises and events.