SHOP AND TAPROOM CHAMPION
We’re looking for a well-rounded individual to join our small team and help to deliver profitable growth. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to use your experience and skill to shape our Taproom and Shop experience.
The best way to describe the person we’re looking for is:
Retail guru, beer advocate, wine fan, foodie, selling machine, ball of positivity!
Have you gained experience in any (or all) of the following areas?
- Retail or multi-channel routes to market
- Hosting or guiding
- Presentations & launches
- Targeted sales
- Event management
- Investor relations
- Events/markets/festival experience
You’ll hit the ground running. Right from the first weekly team meeting you’ll be shaping the future and looking for your value-adds. Your decision making is commercially astute.
You must be flexible and willing to work evenings (rarely late), weekends, Bank Holidays and you must appreciate what it’s like to work for a small and/or family-owned business.
- Great interpersonal skills
- A tool bag full of tricks and ideas from your successful career
- Cellar management
- Clean UK driving licence & driving history (inc van)
- Team Leadership skills
- Forklift licence
- HACCP experience
- Food safety level 2
- A competitive salary (to be discussed at interview)
- Workplace Pension
- 28 days holiday a year (inc BH’s)
- Staff Discounts & beer allowance
- Fun & personable working environment
- Join the Malt Family
- An opportunity to shape the future
- Permanent role
- Flexible or part time working arrangements possible
How to apply
If you're excited by this opportunity send your application and CV to email@example.com or email us to arrange a chat.