Join our Taproom Team
Come and be part of the best Taproom in Buckinghamshire!
In the past 11 years, many local people have worked with us at different stages in their lives. Some have been 'A' level students, some at Uni, some experienced in hospitality or retail.
As part of their journeys, they've gained or practiced great customer service skills, product knowledge, technical skills, confidence with the public and they've all received a fair reference the they needed it. Many of them have returned to work in our peak seasons for a number of years.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, send us your details!
Taproom shifts are usually within our peak times which are Fridays 5pm - 8pm and Saturdays 9am - 8pm.
Our busiest seasons are Easter, Mid-Summer & December.
There'll be additional hours in peak seasons during these periods including Sundays, Bank Holidays, and some mid-week evenings for Maltsters events throughout the year.
Essential requirements - You must
- Be generally available during our peak seasons/hours
- Enjoy working with people (customers & team mates)
- Have a friendly personality
- Want to work-hard (and smart)
- Be reliable & flexible
- Want to learn about our products
- Have a sense of humour
Rewards & benefits
- Staff discount & beer allowance (subject to age)
- Fun & personable working environment
- Keep your social life - we usually finish by 8pm !
Tap Room Team Members (Over 18's or nearly 18)
- Retail, hospitality or general work experience is preferable
- Training will be provided in licensing, food safety & customer service.
Tap Room Team Leader
- Retail or hospitality experience essential.
- Must be able to supervise a small team and achieve sales targets as a team.
- Must be over 18.
- Licensing experience or training preferential.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you'd be great addition tour team. Send your details now!